View our recipe below on how to create our sundried tomato creamy pasta.
What you’ll need:
- 250g pasta of your choice (we prefer penne)
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic gloves
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 3/4 cup sundried tomato (in oil)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 onion (diced large)
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/4 cup olives
- 1/4 cup yellow capsicum
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
What you need to do:
- Start boiling your pasta waster (add a little salt) as you get the rest of the recipe ready. Add pasta and follow packet instructions once water is boiled. Then set aside once drained.
- In your fry pan add your olive oil and garlic, cook until fragrant (about 1 minute) and add your cornflour. Sprinkle with salt and add your cup of almond milk. It will start to gain thickness as you stir it – then add to a blender.
- Add half of your measured sundried tomatoes (oil drained), nutritional yeast and 1/4 cup of water and add to the blender with your garlic mix. Blend and set this aside.
- In a pan add some oil olive, onion, the remaining sundried tomatoes – cook for 2 minutes. Add your broccoli, olives, yellow capsicum and spinach. Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes to your taste.
- Add your drained pasta back to your pot and adjust your stove to low heat. Add your sauce from the blender plus your vegetable mix onto the pasta and mix until the sauce is warm and mixed through.
- Serve into your dishes, add extra salt and pepper to taste.
Tip: Add garlic bread to the side to complete the meal.
This meal goes well being reheated the next day after refrigeration.
We hope this sundried tomato creamy pasta recipe was easy to follow. Let us know if you try it and if you suggest any changes to suit you!