We have finally been given a likely ‘date’ to enjoy the pleasures of eating out again. It looks like many restaurants and cafes are ready to take bookings for the first day back in business. We have all been dreaming of this day for so long with no end in sight. Now that is has arrived, we must make the most of it.
We did the research for you, so you do not have to search endless on Google to find somewhere to go. So, which restaurants, cafes and pubs can you book for October 18 2021? See our list below:
- Aria Restaurant, Sydney (Fine dining)
- Blossom Bar, Chippendale (Cocktail Bar)
- Chiswick, Woollahra (Fine dining)
- Chin Chin, Surry Hills (South East Asian)
- Greenwood Hotel, North Sydney (Pub)
- Barangaroo House, Barangaroo (Australian)
- Verandah, Sydney (Bar)
- Albion Hotel, Parramatta (Bistro and Beer Garden)
- Chophouse, Sydney (Steakhouse)
- Bank Hotel, Newtown (Pub)
- The Golden Sheaf, Double Bay (Pub and Garden Bar)
- Clock Hotel, Surry Hills (Pub)
- Catalina, Rose Bay (Fine dining)
- Doyles, Double Bay (Australian seafood)
- Bodhi Restaurant, Sydney (Vegan)
- Kings Cross Hotel, Kings Cross (Pub)
- Amano, Leppington (Italian)
- Bellevue Hotel, Paddington (Pub)
- Rag and Famish Hotel, North Sydney (Pub)
- Zimzala, Cronulla (Seafood)
We hope one of these 20 options will be what you are looking for. Let us know in the comments below if you know of any others that we should include – we are sure there must be plenty more.
Our last piece of advise is to make sure you book as soon as possible as we are sure all these restaurants, cafes and pubs will be filled fast on October 18 2021.
Have you seen our latest blog on the top places to get doughnuts delivered?
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram to stay up to date with where are we eating: https://www.instagram.com/whatthehaloumi and subscribe to our newsletter for our next article!